The chronicle of a dark and dangerous journey through a world gone mad.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

"Fudamentally Transforming America"

Barrack Hussein Obama said that he was going to "fundamentally transform America." He has. It became apparent to me in the past few days.

Last night as we drove to the movies, two fundamentalist Muslim young women literally stopped traffic on 41st street between Southroads and the Promenade during rush hour. They were clothed from head to foot in full Muslim regalia. They chose to ignore the crosswalks and jaywalk. They walked slowly with an attitude. Their total indifference to the situation they had created was apparent. It was a demonstration of utter arrogance.

Later, as we were driving to Sheila's office to take care of an errand her boss had emailed to her during the movie, a young black woman in a tiny Nissan, suddenly changed lanes in front of me from the the right to the center lane of 21st street.  I narrowly missed rear ending her.  She then proceeded to make an illegal left turn from the center lane across traffic and the center turn lane put there for that very purpose.  It should be noted that the Tulsa Police Department remains under close scrutiny because statistically it has had too many encounters with people of color and not enough with Caucasians.  I guess that means this gal has become accustomed to getting a pass on dangerous and illegal maneuvers in traffic.

At lunch yesterday, Sheila and I were watching Fox News in our neighborhood Chinese place. We didn't ask for the set to be tuned to Fox.  The Chinese proprietors watch it as matter of choice.   A story about secret relocation of illegals was airing.  I said something about it to Sheila.  I didn't say it in a loud voice or with any animus.  I was just talking to my wife across the table in a restaurant in my own neighborhood.  A middle aged Mexican man was walking close to our table.  He immediately began "harrumphing" loudly, over and over.  When I looked up, he gave me a go to hell look.  I returned the look and raised my right elbow enough for my waistband to show. His throat immediately cleared and he decided to go back to his table.


Last Saturday. I decided to suspend my boycott of Cracker Barrel for a day and have lunch there. As Sheila and I were walking in, a younger teen-aged black boy was sitting in one of the rockers and working it pretty hard. As we walked up, he stared intently at us. His look was pure hatred. I know that look. If we had been walking down a lonely street or a dark alley there would have been trouble. Older white people are often seen as prey to young blacks.  As I kept my eyes on him, I was reminded that there have been several violent incidents in the parking lot of this very Cracker Barrel and armed robberies are common at Cracker Barrel locations around the nation. I had a gun in my front pocket and was carrying a cane that is guaranteed to break a knee cap or split a skull if necessary so I wasn't worried about him. I was just saddened and wondered what in the world that child had been taught that could make him hate people he had never seen before and who had taught it to him.

Well, upon reflection the answer is pretty simple.  Barrack Hussein Obama has fundamentally transformed my America.

No comments:

Post a Comment